Simply put, Custom Web Applications will not rent or sell your personal information to anyone. Period.
We collect personal information to:
- deliver the products and services you want
- administer our businesses
- develop and communicate special offers
- provide customer service
- Technical support assistance
What information we collect and how we collect it
The information we collect may include:
- contact information, identification numbers, account numbers, product preferences, and other information you provide when you do business with us, either online, in our stores, or sign up for certain services.
- technical information (such as your Internet Protocol address, your computer's operating system and browser type, and the address of a referring website, if any, and the path you take through our web pages) when you visit our websites.
- financial information provided by you and third parties (such as credit bureaus, credit card processing centers) in connection with your transactions.
When you visit our websites, we may place a "cookie," a small text file, on your computer to help us recognize and serve you better when you return. You may delete this cookie from your computer. You may also set your Internet browser to reject cookies, however, doing so may limit the functionality of our websites.
How we use personal information
We do not sell or rent personal information to others.
We do not disclose personal information to non-Affiliates except in the following situations:
- when you request or give us permission to do so.
- when we use service providers and contractors (such as credit card issuers, check cashing bureaus, or data processors, mailing and fulfillment houses, customer service or research companies, etc.) for limited purposes to assist us in completing our transactions with you, maintaining or conducting our business, or doing customer research.
- when appropriate to prevent harm or injury (such as for product recalls, preventing fraud, or handling claims or other liabilities), or to comply with valid legal process and applicable laws.
We may share information with Affiliates for these same reasons and also to let you know about special offers, new products and services and other great values, unless such sharing is prohibited by law. We may share with Affiliates and non-Affiliates statistical information that does not identify you individually for internal purposes only.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
We maintain reasonable physical, technical, and procedural measures to limit access to personal information to authorized individuals with appropriate purposes. We do not retain any vital financial information within our records.
Financial, health care, and international data.
International customers and members: If you provided information to us from a country other than the United States, your information may be transmitted to, and processed by us or our service providers in the United States or other countries other than your own. If you provided information from a country that grants specific additional privacy rights, contact us at the addresses listed below to exercise your rights.
Modifications to our privacy policies.
We reserve the right to change our privacy policies at any time, except as may be prohibited by law. We will post revisions online. Use of our websites or services or the purchase of products after posted changes means that you consent to the privacy policies as changed.